fredag 14. september 2012

Uglene Gifter Seg / Wedding Owls

I morgen er jeg og mannen invitert i bryllup, jeg gleder meg! I anledningen har jeg laget bryllupskort med ugler. Dette er det ferdige kortet, med ugler jeg har tegnet:

I`m going to a wedding! And I have made an owl card (again). This is the finished card with the owls I drew:


ugleparet begynte som sorthvitt:)
The owls started out black and white, drawn with a copic multiliner 0.1.

Så fargela jeg og la på noen detaljer:
Then I added some color and details:

                           





Litt mere pynt ble det tilslutt:
It needed a bit more bling before I finished:


I hope they will like it.

Jeg har kjøpt ny kjole til bryllupet. Et kupp på 70 % avslag, gotta love that! Kjolen er fra Justfemale.dk, jeg har lånt et bilde fra ASOS for å vise (nedenfor).  Men i motsetning til modellen skal jeg ha en tynn kjole under:)

 BTW, I`ve bought a new dress for the wedding. A designer dress which was a bargain at 70 % off! It`s from JustFemale.dk they have awesome casual and raw clothing. I Borrowed a picture from ASOS so I could show you. Of course I will have a slip or something underneath, that goes without saying! Have a great weekend guys, and thanks so much for checking in:)

     Image 1 of Just Female Chiffon Tunic Dress With Silk PanelImage 1 of Just Female Chiffon Tunic Dress With Silk PanelImage 1 of Just Female Chiffon Tunic Dress With Silk Panel


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar